Professional Profile: Maura is a Senior Town Planner who has worked with Cunnane Stratton Reynolds since 2003. Since joining she has been involved in a diverse range of projects. Within CSR she has experience in preparing Environmental Impact Assessments for retail, residential and commercial developments while also being involved in the preparation and coordination of planning applications, site research, Retail Impact Statement Preparation and preparation of Development plan submissions.
She has assisted in producing a number of town reports nationwide for Cunnane Stratton Reynolds for one of the Country’s largest retailers. She regularly prepares planning applications and appeals, appraisals and provides assistance on master plans.
Areas of Expertise:
- Planning and Development Strategies,
- Urban Regeneration
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Retail Impact Assessment
- Development Plan representations
- Site feasibility and Planning Appraisals
- Project Management
- Planning Compliance and Enforcement
- DIP Environmental Resources Management
- BSc (Hons) Spatial Planning, DIT
- Member of the Irish Planning Institute
Phone: 021 4969224