CSR is a well-established, award-winning national practice, offering full Landscape Architectural, Environmental and Town Planning, and Arboricultural services. We also offer services in the UK through our sister offices in London and Manchester. The practice has a broad and expanding portfolio of parks and public open space design, masterplanning and public realm work, commercial and residential projects, landscape and countryside resource planning and landscape planning/impact assessment projects. We require a qualified Urban Designer with a background in Landscape Architecture in our Dublin Office
The post of Assistant Landscape Architect and Urban Designer will be assisting in the design, drafting, delivery and management of landscape and urban design projects undertaken by the practice. This will generally include:
- Landscape and site masterplanning projects – concept drawings and diagrams and design development
- Urban design projects
- Multi-disciplinary studies including participating in planning led projects.
- Technical (IT) and graphic project work
- Landscape and visual impact studies
- Landscape character studies
- Landscape planning studies
- To represent CSR at meetings, conferences etc
- To assist in marketing and PR programmes
- Degree or equivalent in Landscape Architecture or Architecture with a specialism in Urban Design
- MILI/RIAI or equivalent or eligible/working towards full membership.
- Full driving licence. Essential Skills and Experience:
- Advanced proficiency in AutoCAD skills.
- Urban Design analysis and creativity
- Excellent hard landscape design skills and knowledge
- Ability to work within a team, to formulate and communicate ideas.
- Excellent graphic and presentational skills – Photoshop, Sketch up, and related graphic packages, hand drawing etc.
- Excellent desktop publishing / office / word capability.
- Minimum 1 years+ work experience in a landscape, planning/ urban design or architectural consultancy.
- Report writing skills
Closing Date: 5th of September 2022
Please submit your details including a letter of interest and an up to date Curriculum Vitae and portfolio showing relevant design work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org